Saturday, November 10, 2007

We Have Horses!

I know what you are thinking....did they really need MORE animals?!! Probably not but I think we are done now! I have been wanting another horse for about 5 years now and Taylor has been asking for about a year. I had helped a lady last fall who owned a trail riding business and found out last week that she was getting out of it and selling a bunch of horses.
The one Taylor is riding is Dazzle...he is an arabian and around 20 years old. He is a great beginner horse for the kids. I am riding Rock...a quarter horse and also some where around 20 years old. He is very calm also but a little more spirited than Dazzle and alot taller!
She offered us such a good deal...Dazzle was very cheap and Rock was free!
Mason's first horse ride...he thought it was pretty cool!
Brody's first horse ride...that was fun!!

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

love the horses! mayb we can bring our kids out 4 ride sometime - say summer of 2009? :)