Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christy's birthday...

Well I had another birthday last week...
mom and dad came over on saturday to celebrate.
We went out to lunch and then came home for cake.
Mom made me an oatmeal cake (grandma's recipe) it is so good!
We also had a "regular cake" for the kids.
Mason was still not quite feeling well...so Taylor and Brody decided he needed to be covered in tissue paper!!
You can also see some of our snow out the window...
It snowed another 3 inches later that day.
Opening my present...
Mom and dad got me an awesome purse I have been wanting!
My birthday was actually on a wednesday and that morning I opened presents from Eric and the kids.
I got a digital photo keychain that holds 60 photos...pretty cool.
Also two candles that glow in the dark and change colors...interesting!
Cant believe Im 37 already...where did the time go?!!!

1 comment:

The Hagens said...

Happy Birthday, Christy! Looks like u had fun, and the snow looks beautiful!