Friday, April 11, 2008

Plants, Plants, Plants!!!

Things have been extremely busy around here with plants!
Our flower orders have all arrived...
(I didnt think the shipments would ever stop coming!!)
We probably have around 800 flats in the greenhouse.
The picture above is a "mini greenhouse" that Eric put together for the marigold seeds.
This way we can put heat just to them if we need to and keep them a little warmer than everything else.
This weekend we are going to be below freezing...crazy Missouri weather!!
I tried to get a good pic of all the flats, but I think I need a wider angle!
This gives you a pretty good idea though.
I will take another pic when they all start blooming!
This is what the field is looking like at the moment...pretty full!
We have had 2 semi load shipments in the last couple weeks.
In the distance you can see all the flowering trees...
Here is a fun picture of the monkeys! They love to play around in the plants...
Lately they have been playing "spiderwick"....
In case you are wondering....no, Brody does not wear glasses!
He has been wearing some with no lenses just for fun!
Thanks for checking on us and check back often.
We will have baby goats and chickens within weeks!!
We are so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.